Living well with cancer
We appreciate that living with cancer can be very stressful for you and those close to you, this is why we have introduced the Living Well with Cancer Prehabilitation and Rehabilitation Programme - to help you achieve the best physical and emotional levels that you can.
The programme includes:
- exercises to suit your level of ability and fitness
- nutritional assessment and advice
- mental wellbeing support and onward psychological referral if needed
- an exercise programme tailored to your individual needs before treatment
- virtual (Zoom) and face to face sessions for people needing more specialist support
Together we will review your fitness levels, eating patterns, lifestyle and how you are feeling to make personalised care programme specific to your needs, and provide services that will help you to achieve your best possible self during your cancer journey.
If you would like to take part, contact the Living Well Cancer Coordinator on 01245 513354, Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm.