Our Innovation Fellowships 2023/4
The Mid & South Essex Innovation Fellowship is a 12-month opportunity for individuals and companies seeking to advance their healthcare innovation to the next stage.
It is open to:
- all staff within the MSE Integrated Care System, from all roles and bands
- Mid and South Essex small and medium enterprises (SME)
- those on the Clinical Entrepreneur Programme (CEP)
Innovation Fellows are encouraged and supported to bring forward new ideas and innovations and to develop and test these in relevant and appropriate services across MSE Integrated Care System.
The MSE Innovation Fellowship supports:
- All NHS staff working within the Mid and South Essex Integrated Care System who have an idea or innovation, including from both clinical and non-clinical roles.
- All NHS Clinical Entrepreneurs who are looking to pilot and test their innovative solutions within the Mid and South Essex Integrated Care System to promote better care and outcomes.
- Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) involving NHS or care staff based in Mid and South Essex, with a social purpose, who are looking to pilot and test their innovative solutions within the Mid and South Essex Integrated Care System to promote better care and outcomes.
The themes change annually. This year there is a focus on, but not limited to, the following themes:
- Inclusion for patients/residents
- Inclusion in staff wellbeing
- Sustainability/Net Zero
- Novel approach to staff education/training
Through introductions, networking, mentoring, and our unique program of NHS readiness learning sessions, we can help you grow your knowledge and experience of innovation development, adoption and scaling and help to reduce barriers and improve the quality of care.
To view our fellows, download MSE Innovation Fellows V0.1 (2).pdf(Review) - Adobe cloud storage.